Also thanks to good old Helen E. I have discovered a new love during the writers strike, Arrested Development. No I wasn't cool enough to watch it way back when it was actually popular but at least the wrong has been righted and I can now enjoy the Bluth Family hi-jinks (is that how you spell hi-jinks anyways, oh well). Everyone already knows I have seriously mad crush on Michael Cera and Jason Bateman so this was bound to be gold. Needless to say I love Momma Bluth and her signature wink (see above) because it reminds me of my own mother dear old peg leg.
Back to the amazing apartment. I was going to attach some pictures but my work computer hates all forms of creative expression including music and photographs. (I blame it on the fact it is a PC). So pictures will come shortly when I can get back to my house and actually upload them to this here blog-thing. Needless to say it is pretty darn spectacular for the price and the location. Be very jealous of me. That's all for now, until next time remember "There is always money in the banana stand!"


No comments:
Post a Comment