So upon working hard, or in my case hardly working I stumbled upon this lovely new distraction courtesy of www.myheritage.com. Above is mine which might I add is of course dead on, I mean I get Grace Kelly references all the time (ok maybe not, but the machine says so). With such scientific tools at my disposal I thought I'd try a couple more and this is what I found:
My brother came up with the below matches: I've always thought he looked like Naomi Watts:
I then moved on to my dear friend and loyal reader Helen E. to see just who she looks like and below you can see her matches: And man am I jealous, Angelina Jolie damn you!
Finally for shits and giggles I did my other brother: I have always thought he looks like fred savage lets see the results: ding ding ding we have a winner, he is indeed a fred savage look alike:

1 comment:
Um, if Angelina Jolie was the drunkest she's been in six months then, yes, it's dead on. Nice work. I liked Naomi Watts the best...
Post a Comment