So once again its been awhile. With good excuse this time. I got a new job! No more Evil wench who like voldemort shall go unnamed. Wow I will try to keep the dork references to a minimum from now on.
First off Kickball:
yes kickball folks, I am the proud captain of Jorts optional. An homage to Jean Shorts and all things denim. Jean Shoes, hats, fanny packs, you got jean we got jean, now if only we had Jeanie on the team. Wow what kind of Dr. Seuss crap was that. Anywho, Jorts for short is by far the first team in the league, mostly my fault. We are hung over, unorganized, lacking a uniform, our pitcher and most of the outfield chain smokes, and we don't believe in running. We are also philosophically opposed (as teammate Scott would say) to acting or communicating like a team. On the up side, we have a damn good time losing! Just call us the Bad News Bears.
Up Next:
my new job: lots of travel + lots of airport people watching= hilarity will ensue
Last but not least:
http://www.eagleforum.org/misc/descript.html (huh?) yeah that's what I said too, if anyone cares to possibly understand this mixed up platform please explain. Scott I know you will be all over it.
P.S.: Never give your real phone number and fake name to the same person, it doesn't work out well. damn you alter-ego Jen, damn you.... More to come soon.
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment