
Ok Ok, Alright even better "lay off of me I'm starving"... in other words, all apologies for my lag in recent blog posts. As of late this crappy thing called work has been interfering with my procrastination hobbies. But much to fill you in on. where to begin...
Ahh of course.... A New Year and new bathroom story to tell..
Let me be more specific here. Since last July when I moved into my current apartment with my oh so lovely roommates, our bathroom has been the scene of many crimes (against us, humanity, animals etc..) Starting with the pigeon (as most of you know I have a rocky relationship with those a-holes) who broke into our bathroom and used it as his own luxury suite before being forced out the window by my brave roommate. Requiring us to invest in all new Bathroom necessities.
Next up was the lovely Bat-gate of Halloween 2006: Brave Beth M. had to negotiate the bat into a plastic bag that was then handed over the boy neighbors to dispose of. And by negotiate I mean throwing the entire screen into a plastic bag, and by dispose of I mean scream like little girls and let it out off their porch. (wuss stuff I tell you). I do have to disclose that during both these events I was securely hiding under a blanket. I don't do flying things.
Which brings us to New Years '07 and my roommates ex-boyfriend's decision to use our shower curtain poll to attempt to exit out our 4th floor window. Lucky for him the ceiling gave in and he was not successful in his near fatal four story drop. (See above picture).
Which brings us about up to date on the bathroom situations of late. However it must be noted that previous to the ceiling collapse I was enjoying the incredible success of the "Stay Classy Chicago" theme.

Post New Years, of course we swore to be better behaved, and then Dirty Dave's birthday came along. For those of you who are readers of my blog, Dirty Dave is a famous character featured in my Tbox Blogs. Dirty turned Thirty and we celebrated as only Dirty would approve, lots of drinks and a cover band called "Wedding Banned". They were fantastic, we danced, we drank, we wandered home and swore off Dirty Dave for at least three weeks.
That brings us about up to date with life as I know it. This weekends events include my brother's engagement party, a classy event to some, for my family an excuse to bring up embarrassing childhood stories to his future in laws over shots of Jameson. Pictures and stories to follow.
Oh and one parting gift: Ed in his winning Classy costume: His alter-ego the Dragon.


1 comment:
I have a new costume idea for next Halloween: Jane Fonda the Batbuster.
Post a Comment