Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Win one for the Gipper...

Yeah I don't know what that title is about, just thought it was funny. Anyways day one of the alcohol fast has begun, but not without a nice old fashioned going away party. And by going away party I of course mean 5 beers and 3 hurricanes, it was fat Tuesday lay off of me. Well it is time to purify. I lived it up, danced it up, got by butt slapped by an Irishman and I am ready to retire the drinking cap. Let the hilarity (non-alcoholic, yet equally entertaining) ensue. Until then I going to go get stamped on the head to prove I went to mass and call it a night. And don't worry folks I am no trashy-spears, I won't check out after one day!

Calm yourself, quiet yourself, Master your senses. Look right into the source of mind, Always keep it shining bright, Clear and pure. Do not give rise to an indifferent mind. - Hongren (602-675)

No comments: