Last night an incredible thing happened to me. I was minding my own business getting sauced on the patio at Mystic Celt when all of a sudden the guy at the table next me just kind of collapses and goes stiff, almost like he is having a seizure. Instead of being a yelling bystander like the rest of the patio I actually jumped into action calling 911 and relaying the man's condition to the very bitchy and not very calming dispatcher. Lucky for my patient there was a doctor on the other side of the patio and a nurse walking her dog by so they took over, therefore I didn't have to go into full Grey's Anatomy mode and preform an impromptu tracheotomy since that's what the do in those shows. Needless to say I was glowing from my good Samaritan role the rest of the night.
This morning I have already had my people watching moment. Chatchie Mc Doucherson hopped on the 22 bus right behind me this morning with his white on light grey seersucker suit (not memorial day yet pal) suit and Louis Vuitton briefcase and appeared to be yelling at me. I quickly realized it was not in fact me he was yelling at he was yelling at someone on his Bluetooth headset (I would personal like to slap the person who invented those). Of course of the 9 gazillion seats on the bus he choses to sit right next to me. He proceeds to yell about 26.78 that Comcast had put on his bill. I was like really that 27.00 set you back so much that you feel the need to berate the poor Comcast (only time I will ever use this) person. He then got pissed when a guy accidentally brushed his briefcase against Chatchie's shoulder. He stood up and yelled in the guys face to watch it and to try saying excuse me once in a while, he then yelled at the Comcast lady that he wasn't talking to her. When I went to exit the bus I made sure all three of my bags accidentally hit him in the face and stepped on his toe. He yelled I didn't look back or apologize I feel better about my day already.

No comments:
Post a Comment