Monday, April 12, 2010

I have an excuse...

Don't I always. This time it's a keeper though. I was blacked out most of the weekend and therefor unable to blog for all you ladies and gents. My big going away party was in fact a big success. I don't remember signing out my tab or anything that followed but I know I had a great time and that is thanks to my fantastic crop of crazy friends I have here in this delightful city.
Other highlights from the weekend- The return of beloved nose piercing, now that I am a student again I can pull it off, my entire 6 hour love-fest with RuPaul's Drag Race on Logo. That's right I watched RuPaul's Drag Race for 6 full hours and don't regret one moment of it. Okay so I was hungover and completely unable to reach for the remote in my state but I loved this show. Everyone knows I love a good Drag Queen, after living in Boystown for two years I have witnessed more knock down drag (no pun intended) out fights, big boobs, and running mascara, it felt like I was watching my version of "Who Are The People in Your Neighborhood". Ru you are fierce and I love everything about you especially when your tag line is "Don't Fuck this Up." A little harsher then Tim Gunn's "Make it Work" but I love it and you.
Now suffering from the infamous two day hang over I will retire from typing as my brain most certainly will explode. As Ru would say it's time for me to "Sashay Away".

No comments: