Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blame it on the rain...

Yeah I forgot yesterday, but like Milli Vanilli I am blaming it on the rain. I love stormy nights and I love nothing more then sleeping during them. So yes, I fell asleep with out posting my blog from yesterday.

So less than a week in I have already missed a day, too bad I can't back date this thing. But hey I am right back on the horse and that's what counts. My blog yesterday was going to be about how I recently started following Jesus on twitter (@Jesus). Needless to say the character behind this twitter is hilarious. I am a Catholic person but hey if you can't have sense of humor about religion it can be a very scary thing. For all of you twatters out there (that just sounds gross) follow @Jesus, its well worth your time. Case and point friday's tweet -"Just hanging around"- awful yet amazing all at once.

Today post is about how I had the most amazing thing just happen to me. It was almost like finding gold at the end of the rainbow. Comcast is giving me 25.76 back... Yes you heard right they are paying me, between this and the CTA I might just have died and gone to heaven. Too soon @Jesus? For all of you apartment dwellers out there I am hoping for some kind of credit to come to me from my landlord making it the perfect trifecta of amazingness. We shall see.

I am off to a "Lost" watch party at a bar tonight. I will have to see how it goes as normally when people talk during "Lost" I want to punch them in the face. So everyone cross their fingers that there will be no battery charges pressed tonight.

3 Weeks left in Chicago, I can't believe this is actually happening!

No comments: